Add a finishing touch to your car's design with custom emblems & logos
Many people believe that they are juvenile or unprofessional. But there is no denying that they can add personality to your car. And, in fact, there are some companies that are using them to market their businesses. So, it`s up to the driver to decide!
As a motorist, you may wonder if getting a custom keychain with your car's logo is worth it.
Factually, a keychain is a small and inexpensive item. And if you're a fan of your car brand, it can be a nice way to show your support. Besides, a keychain can be a practical gift for your friend.
Racing decals may seem like a luxury, but they can actually be quite affordable. There are many companies that sell them, and the prices can vary depending on the size and style of the decal. Racing decals can make your car look more professional and give it an edge over the competition.
When choosing an emblem or logo for your car, there are a few things to consider. Perhaps you're looking for something that represents your interests or personality. Whatever your style, there's an emblem or logo out there for you.
For those who didn`t know, the difference between emblem and logo is that emblems are usually three-dimensional and can be affixed to the car, while auto logos are usually flat and are applied as decals.
There are three main types of emblems & logos: manufacturer logos, aftermarket emblems, and decals. Manufacturer logos are the simplest type of emblem & logo. These are usually just the name or initials of the company that made your car, such as "BMW" or " Audi."
Aftermarket emblems are more decorative and often include symbols or pictures along with the company's name. Decals are the most temporary type of emblem & logo and can be easily removed without damaging your car's paint job.
When choosing the style, here the variety of different designs comes into play:
With such a variety of choices, you can find an emblem or logo to match any taste.
Many motorists think that it`s enough to buy just any logo that you like. But, in fact, there are so many aspects to pay attention to when selecting an emblem or logo. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Size: Make sure the emblem or logo you choose is the right size for your car. You don't want something that's too big or too small.
- Color: Choose an emblem or logo that contrasts well with your car's paint job. You don't want something that's going to blend in and be difficult to see.
- Design: Consider the overall design of your car when choosing an emblem or logo. You want something that compliments the style of your vehicle, not clashes with it.
- Material: Most emblems and logos are made from plastic or metal. Choose a material that's durable and will withstand the elements.
- Attachment: Make sure the emblem or logo you choose can be easily attached to your car. You don't want something that's going to fall off or be difficult to put on.
When it comes to emblems & logos, there are endless possibilities. With so many choices out there, you're sure to find something that's perfect for your car. Just remember to keep the above factors in mind and you'll be sure to find the perfect emblem or logo for your ride.
There are also some things to avoid when buying emblems or logos for your auto.
- Don't buy an emblem or logo that's too big or too small.
- Don't choose an emblem or logo that doesn't contrast well with your car's paint job.
- Avoid designs that clash with the overall style of your vehicle.
- Stay away from materials that are not durable and can't withstand the elements.
- Make sure the attachment is easy and secure.
OK, you have already bought emblems & logos and whatever you wanted. Now, it`s time for you to install it on your vehicle. Here are some tips to follow during the installation process.
Wash your car before starting the installation process. This will help to remove any dirt or debris that could prevent the emblem or logo from adhering properly.
If the emblem or logo is self-adhesive, be sure to clean the area where it will be applied with rubbing alcohol. This will help to remove any wax or grease that could prevent the adhesive from sticking. If the emblem or logo is not self-adhesive, you will need to use a strong adhesive such as epoxy or super glue. Be sure to read the instructions carefully and follow them closely.
Once the adhesive has been applied, carefully position the emblem or logo in the desired location. Use a level to ensure it is straight, then press it firmly into place. Allow the adhesive to dry completely before driving your car or washing it. This could take anywhere from 24 to 48 hours.
So, that`s all regarding the setup process. There are also some additional rules when considering mounting emblems on your vehicle:
- Avoid putting emblems on the front of your car. This can obstruct your view and be dangerous.
- Don't put emblems or logos on your car's windows. This can obstruct your view and be dangerous.
- Don't put emblems or logos on your car's headlights or taillights. This can obstruct your view and be dangerous.
Hope, this will help you to make your car more stylish. Be creative, experiment, and have fun!
Well, you have already installed car logos. Now, it`s time for you to know how to take care of them properly. Here are some tips for you:
- Wash your car regularly. This will help to remove any dirt or debris that could build up on the emblem or logo and cause it to become less visible.
- If the emblem or logo is self-adhesive, be sure to clean the area where it is applied with rubbing alcohol periodically. This will help to remove any wax or grease that could prevent the adhesive from sticking.
- If the emblem or logo is not self-adhesive, you will need to check the adhesive periodically to make sure it is still strong. If it is weakened, you may need to reapply it.
- Avoid putting emblems or logos on your car in areas where they could be damaged by rocks or other debris.
- Avoid putting emblems or logos on your car in areas where they could be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
If you need to wash your emblem or logo, use a mild soap and water solution. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as this could damage the finish. At the same time, if just soapy water doesn`t help, try using a toothbrush with soft bristles.
Take a brush and dip it in soapy water. Gently brush the emblem or logo with the toothbrush to remove any dirt or debris. Rinse it off with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth.
In case your logo was affected by severe sun rays and lost its color, try to repaint it with enamel paint. It will help to restore the original look of your logo. Choose the paint that matches the color of your logo as closely as possible. Apply the paint with a small brush, being careful not to get any on the surrounding area. Allow the paint to dry completely before driving your car or washing it.
We hope, these tips will help you to keep your car logos in good condition for a long time. Enjoy driving!